You actually want to hear about me? What are you, psychotic?
I'm really close to starting highschool. I'm homeschooled. I'm struggling to meet new people.
- Singing / Piano / Bass Guitar (I got it recently! Really fun so far!!)
- Math! / Topology!!!!!!
- Being a complete loser
- Actively trying to be happy
- Yankee Hotel Foxtrot - Wilco
- White Album - The Beatles
- Jesus Christ Superstar (more of a musical but whatever it's really really good) - Ander Lloyd Webber
- Abbey Road - The Beatles
- Revolver - The Beatles
- In The Court Of The Crimson King - King Crimson
- Let It Be - The Beatles
- A Night At the Opera - Queen
- Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
- The Best of Simon & Garfunkel - Simon & Garfunkel
Hobbies I've Basically Given Up On, Ha
Books I've Read That I Have Liked The Most
- The Hunger Games trilogy
- Pet Sematary
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
- Sign of the Beaver
- Food: ??? hard to say :( probably cheesecake
- Color: Green / Black
- Song: have no clue
- Animal: B i r d s
- Thing to Draw: Birds, or dinosaurs
- Tea: Chamomile!
- Icecream Flavor: Black Raspberry
- Hobby: Bass!
- Plant: Cactus
- Place: The park near my house
- Pet: I love them all, but probably my frogs
- Thing In My Room: My gyroscope because it's freaking cool man
- Youtuber(s): I don't watch that much anymore
Fun Little Facts Since Idk What Else To Put Here
- As of writing this I have 8 pets in my house (edited)
- I have taken voice lessons for 6 years
- I've written quite a few songs, only one I've named and have started writing lyrics for. It's called Orion
- My siblings are all much older than I am
- I have 3 close friends, the other random people I've met are generally not very compatible but I pretend
- I was never in public school
Number of People Who Care About Me
- Apparently it's just you
- Sorry for being so e d g y